Minnesota Babies

SNL0605

I have an appt with Dr Dean...heard anything about her?  I am a nurse for Park Nicollet and I work at the 3800 building so I am just going to go to the clinic here.  I delivered at Abbot last time and I am kinda sad to be at Methodist this time.  Do they limit the number of people that can be in the room?  I am kinda bummed becasue they dont allow photos or vidoes of the birth.

Re: SNL0605

• Dr Dean is AMAZING! She is one of the newest Drs there...but she's not NEW to the field. she is SUPER sweet and very caring.

They are VERY strict about the no videos of the birth and pictures....you can take pictures all you want of your baby immediately after birth tho...the reason why they don't allow this is because of lawsuit reasons

• oops forgot to answer one of your questions:

they do not limit the number of people in the room...you are allowed to have as many people in there as you want as long as it doesnt get in the way of the doctors helping you have a safe delivery

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks so much, and good to hear about Dr Dean.  I loved the ob I saw for Bradys birth, (I have seen her since I was 18) but after an insurance change I have to go with Park Nicollet and Methodist. 

Thanks again!

• holy crap KKM! I didn't notice an announcement from you! CONGRATS!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrsGo4Hockeychick:
    holy crap KKM! I didn't notice an announcement from you! CONGRATS!!!

Thanks!!  I am only *out* here on the nest

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"