Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Oh dear...

:D  hee hee!  If you want a coupon for $20 off $50, shoot me an email at blinkiechick at gmail dot com. 

I know, I'm an enabler...  ;)

Re: Oh dear...

• Options
    I went Sunday and stocked up on PJ's, a majority of them are on sale for 75% off. :)
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oooooh, I need to get T more PJ's, I think I'll run up there at lunch. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    do it, do it...... hee! :)
  • Options

God I love that store. YGM

• Options
    The Grapevine Mills store recently had things for 60-70% off - and I thought that was a good deal! I can't stop shopping for my child even though I know she doesn't need any new clothes!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I know!!!! I got that flyer in the mail last week about the sale and with that coupon and was so excited! I already told my hubby that we must go do some shopping!
  • Options
    YGM!!  
    Me:37 DH: 40
    TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
    Pregnant after 1 year of trying! Ended in m/c 2/4/11
    Cycle #1 with RE: Clomid 50mg =BFN
    Acupuncture & vitamins/DHEA started
    Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagegigimarie:

Hey now, no shoving or I will yell at you through the intercom!  ;)

• Options
    imageCreamPuff06:

imagegigimarie:

what? I can't hear you? Is this thing on? 

• Options
    imageCreamPuff06:

imagegigimarie:

LMAO! But I wanted to be the first to use the PA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creamy, ygm :) I think we may have to run over after A's doctor appt.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagegigimarie:
    imageCreamPuff06:

imagegigimarie:

what? I can't hear you? Is this thing on? 

::knock knock knock:::  HEEELLLLOOOO??  HELLO? 

Dang AV people need to fix this thing. 

;)

• Options
    imageJessibell:
    imageCreamPuff06:

imagegigimarie:

LMAO! But I wanted to be the first to use the PA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creamy, ygm :) I think we may have to run over after A's doctor appt.

There are times when having the Allen Outlets so close to work are a big problem - this is one of those times, hee.  ;)  But I can also look at pools at TRU afterward, and go to Target, so it's okay.  I'm hoping that T already has most of the stuff on clearance (except for jammies), so I'll get out easy, heh.

• Options

And I was already headed to the Allen outlets today with my sister...could be trouble.

• Options
    Is it $20 or 20% off?  The one you sent is 20%...but I want the $20 off if that one exists!  I'm going this afternoon after my OB appt...yay for shopping (that I don't *need* to do...this girl has more than enough!).
  • Options

imagejfarmer27:
    Is it $20 or 20% off?  The one you sent is 20%...but I want the $20 off if that one exists!  I'm going this afternoon after my OB appt...yay for shopping (that I don't *need* to do...this girl has more than enough!).
    I have the coupon and mine is actually 20% off of a $50.00 purchase, so basically $10 off $50. I have (2) coupons though because it's actually 2 on the one flyer. (one for you and one for friend kind of thing) I would give it to you, but I am at work! :(

Oh, and it's good from June 17 (today) through July 14th though.....

• Options
    imagechar-char:

imagejfarmer27:
    I have the coupon and mine is actually 20% off of a $50.00 purchase, so basically $10 off $50. I have (2) coupons though because it's actually 2 on the one flyer. (one for you and one for friend kind of thing) I would give it to you, but I am at work! :(

Nevermind....I was confused, lol, just realized that she already emailed you the coupon, but you were just asking about the amount. Yeah, I think that that's the only coupon out right now for the 20% off.
  • Options
    imagechar-char:
    imagechar-char:

imagejfarmer27:

Nevermind....I was confused, lol, just realized that she already emailed you the coupon, but you were just asking about the amount. Yeah, I think that that's the only coupon out right now for the 20% off.

Yes, I'm a doofus and stated the coupon incorrectly.  :(  But it's still a good deal!

• Options
    dude shoot that coupon my way!  I"m going on monday. 
    DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    YGM, Lizzy.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"