Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Plates & bowls that don't tump over?

Yes, I said tump, LOL!  I recall you guys talking about one you liked.  Can you remind me what it is?  Jared is learning to feed himself with a spoon & it's getting messy!  Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Plates & bowls that don't tump over?

• Options

I have not used it, but Boon makes a bowl that is suctioned to the table.

https://www.amazon.com/Boon-Toddler-Catch-Spill-Catcher/dp/B001EU7MPQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1245243846&sr=8-2

The joys to come...

• Options

I have a Boon that doesn't have suction (won't work on our table anyway) but it has a rubbery bottom and Kendall hasn't messed with it at all. I think it's like 5 or $6 at BRU. ?Also, this looks really cool

https://tinyurl.com/nsmzfw?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The Baby Bjorn plate is supposed to be toddler/baby-proof - shaped in such a way that they can't flip it over.  Well, T had a new hat in about six seconds, hee.  But now that she's actually eating from plates (not trying to wear them) she does really well with it.  She only tries to flip her plate when she's done eating, it's her way of telling us she's done. 
  • Options

imageCreamPuff06:
    The Baby Bjorn plate is supposed to be toddler/baby-proof - shaped in such a way that they can't flip it over.  Well, T had a new hat in about six seconds, hee.  But now that she's actually eating from plates (not trying to wear them) she does really well with it.  She only tries to flip her plate when she's done eating, it's her way of telling us she's done. 

Ditto...

He doesn't flip when he is eating, he flips it when he is done. 

• Options
    imageflygeah:

imageCreamPuff06:

Ditto...

He doesn't flip when he is eating, he flips it when he is done. 

Ainsley hurls things to the floor to let us know she's had enough. She'll also open her mouth and let all the food from the last bite fall out while she makes a growling noise at us.

She's a strange one.

And Jenn, I say tump too :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"