Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Re: My fathers day gift

• Options

How neat! I love it :)

You have such cute kids.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

That is super cute!  I may have to steal it, if thats cool.

:)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    For sure... I stole it from a friend. ?Her hubby had pro pics done with MOM for mothers day. ?I figured how hard can it be. ?I was in for a shocker. ?DS was not so cooperative, he preferred to take the letter and run. ?Oh well, DH will love it.
  • Options

imagedaveshell1:
    For sure... I stole it from a friend.  Her hubby had pro pics done with MOM for mothers day.  I figured how hard can it be.  I was in for a shocker.  DS was not so cooperative, he preferred to take the letter and run.  Oh well, DH will love it.

I think that is what makes the pictures look so cool :)

• Options
    I love it and think it's perfect.
  • Options
    Love it, that is such a neat idea.
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Love it!! I'm stealing it, if you don't mind? Where did you get the frame and are the pics 5x7 or 4x6? TIA
  • Options
    got the frame at tjmaxx and they are 4x6.
  • Options
    Oh and the letters they had at kohls for 50% off
  • Options
    Don't forget, if you do this you only have to get the D and A, hee.  :)  I love this idea and I think T and I will attempt something like it too.  I know a lot of people on 12-24 and 6-12 did it too.  It would be neat if I could get Honey in one of the pics, but she's not very cooperative sometimes.  Your pictures look GREAT!
  • Options
    OMGosh! This is so cute! I wonder if I could get Hudson to semi-cooperate enough though to take 3 decent photos, hmmm?????Not likely, but I might just try! Confused
  • Options
    That is adorable. He will love it!
  • Options
    imageJessibell:

imagedaveshell1:
    For sure... I stole it from a friend.  Her hubby had pro pics done with MOM for mothers day.  I figured how hard can it be.  I was in for a shocker.  DS was not so cooperative, he preferred to take the letter and run.  Oh well, DH will love it.

I think that is what makes the pictures look so cool :)

Me too!  I was wondering how you got the kids to do that!  :)

• Options
    Love it!!!
  • Options

That is super cute!! What a great idea!

• Options
    Great job!!  I might steal this idea too.  :) 
    DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    It came out great.  I hope I remember this next year, I already spent to much on his presents.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"