Texas Babies

GTGs

Hey ladies! i am getting ready to move back home to SA after 7 yrs...i am soooo ready. Yall do GTGs right?! put me on the list!

Re: GTGs

• Welcome back!!!! I can imagine you're quite excited! Yup, we do do GTGs... we play bunco once a month (or some sort of game where $ is involved) and we talk about play groups all the time but I don't think we've set one up. lol, we should do that!

Anyway, you can email me at laurenNmatt@gmail.com and I'll put you on the list! When are you moving? Do you know where yet? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sorry to but in; may I get some info too?  I know one of the mom's that I have talked to at DS daycare have looked for the same thing;any info would be great.

Thanks and sorry for eaves dropping.

~V

• Loading the player...
  • imageTheUlrichFam:

Sorry to but in; may I get some info too?  I know one of the mom's that I have talked to at DS daycare have looked for the same thing;any info would be great.

Thanks and sorry for eaves dropping.

~V

Of course- we're not selective!!! Anyone interested can shoot me an email and I'll make sure you get on the next evite. We're actually playing tonight so it will be about a month from now.   

• awesome! you can email me at craddock.michelle@gmail.com (no i don't really care that i just put my last name on here :). We are going to be renting an apartment until we sell our house here and so we can have some time to really look when we get to SA. The apartments are called Mirada or something like that. I guess i should know that huh? :)
  • Welcome back!  What side of town will you be moving to?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"