Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Man, I go away for a few days

And I miss out on the drama. Ha! Wyatt and I are in Tulsa visiting family for a few weeks, and this is the first time I have gotten on in about a week.

Anyway, DS has had a yeast rash in his diaper for since early May!! It was getting better, but we ran out of ointment from the Dr. So, now I am sitting here waiting for the Dr office to call me back to give me another Rx and watching some dumb western with my grandpa lol.

Have your lo's gotten yeast rashes, if so what have you done for it? Thanks ladies!

Edit: Oh, we took my niece, nephew, and DS into Sears to get some pictures taken. Now, my boy is always happy and smiles, except apparently in a portrait studio! Forget the Shred, I just need to take that kid into get pictures and get a great workout just trying to get him to smile!! I am about to load a picture of him on here for a new siggy.

I will kick cancer's ass Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Dx Breast Cancer 4/2012 Invasive ductal carcinoma triple negative Currently on Taxol, start A & C in August

Re: Man, I go away for a few days

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"