Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Father's Day Gifts?

I don't think my DH will be a Father by Sunday but I wanted to do something small.  I have a feeling I'll be induced the day after.

I was thinking of getting him a tie because it's classic Father's Day & it's kind of funny/silly.  Totally useless but I think it's funny.

What is your LO getting their Daddy?

Re: Father's Day Gifts?

• Options
    I still don't know yet, but I wanted to say good luck next week!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    A Bob jogging stroller so that they can have some one on one time and I can get a half hour to myself.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're doing low-key on the gift side of things....I plan on getting him a PS3 game he wants and something else spontaneous maybe, not sure what though. I think that Gent's Place sounds really cool, but not too sure David would be too keen on driving to Frisco to relax and pamper himself, he'd probably lose all that relaxation on the long drive home, ha! I'm going to either cook him dinner too or we'll go out to dinner, I am just waiting on him to tell me which one he would prefer.
  • Options

No idea yet!!

:)

• Options
    imagesethsgal:

No idea yet!!

:)

Me neither!

• Options
    He's getting a couple drivers for disc golf and tickets for Incubus because that's his favorite band.
  • Options
    A bread platter to use as a catch-all that DS and I painted (okay, just me) while we were visiting family.  I wanted him to have his own place to put things rather than all over the kitchen counter.  We had it fired and it is perfect.  My mom sent it to me and I couldn't wait...so he's using it already.  It has his footprints in the middle with "No matter how tall I get, I will always look up to my Daddy" on the sides with a simple border.  I have pics if anyone wants to see it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DH wants new floor mats for his car, so that is what he is getting.?
    MandaGail, that platter sounds adorable!
  • Options

I got him a tee-time at one of his favorite courses with some of his good friends (it's a surprise).  When he gets home, I'm going to run him a bath and serve him wine and snacks.  I'll also be cooking him dinner.

As of actual gifts - a golf shirt from that golf club I'm sending him to and I'm working on a photo project for him aaaand, I'm thinking about stealing an idea from someone on 0-6....she bought a do-it-yourself garden stepping stone kit and put her LO's foot prints in it.  She's going to make one for her DH every year......that sounds really cute to me, and our yard could use some decor.

• Options
    imageLudenbelle:
    He's getting a couple drivers for disc golf and tickets for Incubus because that's his favorite band.
      WAIT what?  Incubus is back in concert???  ::swooons::
    DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    yeah, they have a new album out, too.
  • Options
    imagesars1202:
    yeah, they have a new album out, too.
      Where the hell have I been?  Oh yeah- too busy for anything but work and babies.  YAYSS!!  I am giddy for Incubus. 
    DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Heck yeah, they're coming to Dallas August 22nd which is even better since it's a Saturday.  If you buy the lawn tickets through livenation.com on Wednesday, they drop their service charge fee.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"