Phoenix Babies

Exercise classes

Does anyone know of any prenatal fitness/exercise classes in the phoenix (ahwatukee/chandler) area?  I have been seraching online without much success.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage

Re: Exercise classes

• Do you currently belong to a gym?  I am a member at Lifetime and they have classes specifically for prenatal which I take now.  They are great!  I can also ask for suggestions tomorrow night when I am there.
  • I do not belong to a gym, but would consider joining.  Thank you!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • NP.  I live in ahwautkee also and joined Lifetime at the begining fo the year.  Since so many gyms are closing, they are giving a pretty great rate for memberships right now and their classes (especially prenatal) are small.  I highly suggest it!
  • Joyful Yoga Studio in Chandler (NE corner of McClintock & Ray Road) has seven classes a week!   Prenatal/Postnatal Yoga, Gentle Yoga, and Water Fitness.  All are taught by Julia.   She makes sure that moms-to-be are safe.   After baby is here, they have "Baby & Me" yoga (very yummy for baby and for mom)....babies sleep & digest better.   Fab. place!!!!!!

www.JoyfulYogaStudio.com

• I am thinking of taking the prenatal classes at Joyful Yoga Studio.  Thanks for posting this, I was wondering if they where any good.  But will have to stay away from Papa Murphy's next door. LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"