Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Frisco daycare/childcare recs plz

So now that we have a house, I need a job...but also need childcare.  Any recommendations for childcare in Frisco would be greatly appreciated!!

DD was in a traditional center here, but I am not opposed to in-home care (depending on the recommendation and resources avail since we don't know anyone in the area).

TIA!!

Re: Frisco daycare/childcare recs plz

• Options

Where in Frisco? 

We use Kids R Kids in West Frisco and we love it.  DS has been there for almost a year and I have not had any complaints.  If there is anything there is a particular food I don't want DS to have they are accommodating.  The teachers love him and he is happy.  One of my favorite things is they have cameras, so I can log in and watch him when ever I want to.  I love that. 

• Options
    I am not sure the price range you are looking for when it comes to home care...but, I do know of some babysitter/nannies that are in home or out of home workers that start around anywhere from 400-800 and week. One of my gf's just had a baby a few months back but works a full time job and has a live in nanny. They went onto the website advertised on tv that checks the nannies background and legal stats in the us. I will try to find out what the name of it was and get back to you. Best of luck with your search. I am in Frisco all the time with my husband so I will keep my eyes out and ask some of my gf that live this direction.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageflygeah:

Where in Frisco? 

We use Kids R Kids in West Frisco and we love it.  DS has been there for almost a year and I have not had any complaints.  If there is anything there is a particular food I don't want DS to have they are accommodating.  The teachers love him and he is happy.  One of my favorite things is they have cameras, so I can log in and watch him when ever I want to.  I love that. 

Ditto Kids R Kids.  We love them as does DD. 
    DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

We go to Preston Kiddie Kollege and are happy there.  www.prestonkiddiekollege.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"