Phoenix Babies

first appointment with new ob tommorrow

im excited to meet my new ob tommorrow! it is stressful switching at 20 weeks but when your husband up and moves you, ya got no choice right? oasis ob has good reviews and banner gateway where they deliver is beautiful! hopefully it will be a great appointment!

Re: first appointment with new ob tommorrow

• good luck! I go to Oasis and they are wonderful and they have a cute little shop in the waiting room!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • they were really nice and i did not have to wait long (which is great!) the shop is adorable....geared towards girls....hmmm i will find out on thursday what we are having!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I actually cruised around the shop at my appt Tuesday morning and noticed that everything was geared towards girl. I guess if you are having a boy you won't be able to shop there.  Good luck Thursday!
  • I went to Oasis OB and had my c-section at Gateway. I like Oasis just Ok but I hope you love it!

As for Gateway, just make sure you speak up when you need something. My pages to my nurse kept getting lost at dispatch and the meds I needed to take were getting missed. Other than that, Gateway has a great mom's group run by lactation consultants that meets every Thursday so make sure you start going when you are feeling up to it after your LO arrives. It's a great place to ask questions (even non BF'ing) and meet other moms!

• thanks for the heads up! im having a repeat c section so my pain medications will be very important! i am definatly going to breastfeed again too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"