Detroit Babies
Options

Weekend fun?

What does everyone do on the weekends with your LO?  We have a zoo membership, toys in the living room, a park across the street... But DH and I are bored and are afraid that we are boring DS.

What do you all do on the weekends?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Weekend fun?

• Options
    We will go to the beach, take long walks, go to a local elementary school and play on the outdoor things.   We will sometimes go to the mall and let him play on the play structure there too.   We go outside a lot, we play with bubbles, his outdoor toys etc.  What city do you live in?
  • Options

I don't think you need to worry about boring your DS- I'm sure he's thrilled just to be able to run around outside.  :)

We also have a zoo membership & go to George George Park (in Clinton Twp.) quite often.  We also go for lots of walks to the elementary playground or go for bike rides.  I still need to get a Metro Beach pass & I know DS & I will spend a ton of time in the tot lot there & also the splash zone.  Honestly, though, DS has a ton of fun playing in the front or back yard w/ his sandbox or a ball.  He also has a few ride on toys.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're in Canton.  There is a fair type thing next weekend, so we were going to check that out...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagestef_g:

We also have a zoo membership & go to George George Park (in Clinton Twp.) quite often. 

Do you mind telling me exactly where George George park is?  A mom that I met at the library mentioned it to me one day, I thought she said it is located at moravian and Cass...but I couldn't find it.  Did I just remember the wrong crossroads, or did I not look hard enough?  TIA!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"