2nd Trimester
Options

Sheesh! Why is Cafepress.com so expensive?

They do have the cutest sayings on maternity shirts and onesies but $30 for just a cotton t-shirt? No thank you! I'm going to search Ebay now...
TTC#1=Feb 2009: 50 mg Clomid+Ovidrel shot+Metformin+Dexamethasone+TI=BFP!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2=July 2011: Surprise BFP: Chemical Pregnancy

Re: Sheesh! Why is Cafepress.com so expensive?

• Options
    Isn't it sad?  They have some awesome WoW mom shirts too, even though I don't play anymore I would still think they were hilarious.  /pout
  • Options

I agree and they never have a decent sale!

Have you tried customizedworld.com?  They always have a sale of some sort going on.  That's where I got my bridal shirts from.

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I had a cafepress store for about a year.  The reason the items are so expensive is because the designer chooses the price.  They want to make a profit.

So if you took 3 days designing a shirt, your store costs $25 a month, and you want to make some money... of course you are going to make the shirt up to compensate for your time and to help pay your membership bill.  Most people only make 1-2 sales a month IF they are lucky. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    good luck with Ebay. everything I've seen on there is too expensive too. you could try printing out your own funny sayings and using transfer paper that irons on
  • Options

You know I have contemplated just making my own, seems easy enough, right?

Madame, 1-2 sales a month? Yikes! Well then I guess that makes sense.

And yeah, I had no luck with Ebay, drats! Looks like I'm making a trip to Hobby Lobby this week...

TTC#1=Feb 2009: 50 mg Clomid+Ovidrel shot+Metformin+Dexamethasone+TI=BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2=July 2011: Surprise BFP: Chemical Pregnancy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"