Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Pediatrician recs for McKinney area?

Hello girls.  I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a pedi in the McKinney area.  I tried searching...but I think my search is broken for this site!  Any help is much appreciated :-)

Re: Pediatrician recs for McKinney area?

• Options

I go to Dr. Jay Schwartz at Centennial Medical Center.  On the Frisco/McKinney border and love him.

CollinCountypediatrics.com

DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

Hi, 

I just lurk on this board, but I wanted to recommend Pediatric Healthcare Associates on Eldorado.  They are great!  We prefer Dr. Sutton, but we have also seen Dr. Frank.  

They are alternative vaccination schedule friendly and everyone in the office is very nice.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We go to All About Children Pediatrics on Eldorado just west of 75 and have been happy.  Same day sick visits, free after hour nurse line, very patient with my many, many calls during the first 6 months :)   
  • Options
    We go to Dr. Daniel Vernier at McKinney Pediatrics located in the office buildings next to Medical Center of McKinney (972) 548-0758....they're moving to a new office in November on 380/Lake Forest Dr. here in McKinney.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"