Illinois Babies

Evanston

Hi ladies!  This is my first post, but I'm thrilled to be joining you :)  I took my first pregnancy test at home last night, two actually, and both were positive!  DH and I just started TTC this month and were hoping for a pregnancy around September, so this is a surprise for us and I feel a bit overwhelmed.  I am new to Evanston and need to find a doctor.  I don't really know anyone here yet to ask for advice and this is all obviously new to me, so anything you could offer would be much appreciated!  TIA!

Re: Evanston

• I see Dr. Wagner in Evanston, 2500 ridge ave, he is pretty cool.  The practice is set up so that whoever is on call at teh hospital will deliver you but you would always see Dr. Wagner in the office-if you select him.  he is part of obgym of evanston.  he is pretty great and his nurse is super!

good luck and congrats

• I used to go to the Women's Medical Group in Skokie (in Old Orchard Mall )

4905 Old Orchard Center Rd.

(847) 673-3130

there are several doctors in the practice to chose from. My Dr. was Dr. Marx, she was GREAT, good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  •   Hi Leah-

I am 23 weeks today.  I have been seeing Dr. Gail Goldberg at 2500 Ridge.  She's great.  Her office staff is also very friendly.  I would definintely recommend her.  She has an office in Glenview as well.  Do you plan to deliver at Evanston Hospital? 

• Thanks for the advice!  I actually found a doctor and had my first appointment earlier this week - Dr. Elizabeth Forbes at 1000 Central.  I really liked her.  I had one other person recommend Gail Goldberg after my appoinment as well, so I hope I'm not making a mistake by not choosing her!  And yes, I plan on delivering at Evanston Hospital.  Thanks again for the support and recommendations!

• Just wanted to say I delivered at Evanston and it was a FABULOUS experience! GL to you! (I have hears great things about Dr Forbes!!!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"