Tennessee Babies
Options

Looks like I spoke too soon; we're coming home...

tomorrow!  DH's job screwed him over, so we're leaving, as they want us out ASAP. 

BTW: Thanks, jenniferb.  We think she's a cutie, too.  :)

Re: Looks like I spoke too soon; we're coming home...

• Options
    That's good and bad. I'm sorry your DH's job screwed him, but I'm happy that you get to come home! I could never live that far away from my family. Hell, I'm having a hard time thinking about moving to Knoxville! And it's only an hour away.
    I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1Samuel 1:27 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Team Peeta Tag Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    Thanks.  :)  We made it back safely and with all our luggage accounted for.  We arrived in McGhee Tyson from O'Hare at 10 PM on Friday night after a 6 hour layover in Japan and an 11 hour flight to Chicago.  Oddly enough, Gary Coleman was on the flight to Knoxville, though I was so tired I thought I was hallucinating.  It went along the lines of, "Oh, there's Gary Coleman.  OK.  *snore*"  I didn't even make it to take-off by the time I fell asleep.  Luckily it was only an hour-and-a-half flight.  Now we're here trying to regroup and figure out the next steps to take.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"