New York Babies
Options

Albany Hospital & Doctor Recommendation?

My husband and I are planning to start trying to conceive in the next month or two. ?We live in the Albany area (North Greenbush) and I am looking for suggestions on the best hospital to deliver in and also a good Ob/Gyn. ?Any suggestions are appreciated! ?Thank you!

Re: Albany Hospital & Doctor Recommendation?

• Options
    Tash13Tash13 member
    I went to the midwives attached to Dr. Satar at St. Claires hospital (actually the office is behind the hospital but same address)  I LOVED them.  Very personal, very involved and just a comfortable environment.  Would sit and chat during the exam so you didn't just feel like it was wham, bam, thank you ma'am.  I even had them put in my IUD after birth and went back for my yearly.  Rebecca is the one that delivered my son and she sat and massaged my back (off and on with my husband) for 3 hours before he was born.  They deliver through Bellevue now so I don't know about the hospital since I was one of the last to deliver at St. Claires.  Hope that helps and good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you! ?I'm sorry for the delayed thanks, but I posted the message on my first visit to the site and just figured out how to get back to it... ?Your son is adorable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"