Infertility
Options

How do you store Ovidrel?

I asked my pharmacist and she said I could either refridgerate it or keep it at room temperature. How do you prefer to store it and why?

Re: How do you store Ovidrel?

• Options
    My doc said to keep it in the fridge.
  • Options

I always keep mine in the fridge. It will stay good in the fridge up til its exp. date. If you leave it at room temp, its only good for 30 days. If it were me, I'd keep it in the fridge.

My Blog: When Will Hope and Faith Pay Off

"The Sisterhood of Infertility" Blog

Cycle#18=BFP....M/C @ 7w2d...heartbroken
    IUI #1 (cycle 25) = Chem PG, IUI # 2 Cycle 32 = BFFN! SURPRISE--- We're PG!! Break Cycle BFP November 2009!!!! M/C # 2
    Sadly, a Mommy to 3 Angel Babies
    "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." John Lennon
    miscarriage survivor Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mvp12mvp12 member
    Thank you. I will keep it in the fridge.
  • Options
    Mine is hanging out with my eggs...the ones in the fridge, that is. ;)
  • Options
    I was told to keep it in the fridge. The box even had the "keep refridgerated" sticker on it. I figured for what I was paying for it I was going to keep it cold.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    def fridge. good luck w/your cycle
  • Options

imageschoolsoutbride:

this! mine arrives in a box packed on ice.. so.. I keep it in the fridge.. they also send a bag of hershey kisses.... like that's supposed to make it better! lol

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    imagemarbear81:

imageschoolsoutbride:

this! mine arrives in a box packed on ice.. so.. I keep it in the fridge.. they also send a bag of hershey kisses.... like that's supposed to make it better! lol

You get Hershey kisses?!?!? I'm so jealous.

(I keep my trigger in the fridge)

• Options
    imageyogisunam:
    imagemarbear81:

imageschoolsoutbride:

You get Hershey kisses?!?!? I'm so jealous.

(I keep my trigger in the fridge)

lol.. yah they didn't send em the first time.. but they have the 2nd.. 3rd....4th... (sigh) more times than I care to remember!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    QE2QE2 member
    imagemarbear81:

imageschoolsoutbride:

?

Marbear, do you use Mandells? I love the Hershey kisses!?

TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Packaging from CVS says to keep refrigerated.  However, last month I purchased through Freedom Pharmacy, and their insert says to either refrigerate or, if going to be used within 30 days, keep at room temp.  However, if you do refrigerate, let it get to room temp before administering.
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I keep mine in the fridge so if don't end up using it that cycle, it will still be good for the next one.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    i keep it in the fridge.    but sometimes (if i remember and know ahead of time) i'll take it out of the fridge the day before i'll need it to let it warm up.
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I kept mine in the fridge until about a half hour before I was ready to use it.  It hurts less IMO if it's room temp.  I just kinda rubbed it between my hands until it warmed up a bit, but I think it's best to store it in the fridge.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IUI #1~BFP!!! Beta #1~13dpo 100 Beta #2~15dpo 216 BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"