Minnesota Babies

Super Shower (Super Jealous)

My friend just hosted this shower for her cousin yesterday. She commissioned a pro to design a dessert table. WTF?!? I must admit, I'm a little (a lot) jealous, since the shower she hosted for me was just chips and dip. :(

Anyone else suffering from shower envy, or is it just me?

Re: Super Shower (Super Jealous)

• Wow, super cute!

Its okay to be jealous, but be thankful you had someone throw you a shower. Free gifts, time with friends and family, and of course food!?

• Very cute!  I have no shower envy, in fact I wouldn't mind just bypassing my own shower all together.  I'm not one that likes a lot of attention, so I'll be a little relieved once it's over.
  • Loading the player...
  • that's true. i definitely had a good time and it was nice to see so many people there. i guess it's like with a wedding...you love the one you have, but it seems like right after there are so many new and great ideas out there that you wish you had known about. ok, i guess i'm over it. i didn't say anything to my friend, because i wasn't mad at her or anything.
  • i don't like being the center of attention when people expect me to perform or do something. like, a lot of times people introduce me as "this is that really funny girl i told you about from work/church/school..." it makes me feel like i have to be hilarious to live up to their expectations or the stories my friends have relayed about something i said. 

• That is amazing!
  • That was adorable. I'm even a little jealous.

imageimage
  • i'm glad to know it's not just me. maybe i'll hire her to do a dessert table for my baby's christening or maybe for the 1st bday. that would be fun, and it would take a lot of the stress off my shoulders.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"