Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

AW: My early anniversary present :)

DH scored us No Doubt tickets for our one year wedding anniversary! Yay! Sadly, we may be the oldest people there but I don't care. Woohooo!! Now I need to figure out what to wear!

Re: AW: My early anniversary present :)

• Options
    Very cool!
  • Options

AWESOME!

?

I think No Doubt will probably be the oldest people there lol. I would love to see them though!?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hahaha very possible Manda but I am not too far behind Gwen. I totally need to hook one of her boys up with K.
  • Options
    I can't remeber but are you the one that saw the notification in the email about the tickets? thats cool that it was for you anniversary.. today has been a really good DH day all around for you ladies!
  • Options

imageChefBrit:
    I can't remeber but are you the one that saw the notification in the email about the tickets? thats cool that it was for you anniversary.. today has been a really good DH day all around for you ladies!

I did see something in the email that I thought was the confirmation, seems I was right. :) He played it off so well I thought maybe it was just a spam email that was in our regular box. But he was so excited tonight he couldn't wait until midnight tonight like he planned. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"