Philadelphia Babies
Options

Where did you buy your crib?

Hey ladies-

My hubby and I are in the process of crib shopping. We've been to BRU and Normans in South Philly. We still want to look around, and I am at a loss as to where else to go.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Re: Where did you buy your crib?

• Options
    BabySupermart in Delaware County. There's a place in Delaware.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    We had ours made by an Amish furnituremaker in Lancaster. I'd suggest checking out Baby Supermart or Closics (in DE). 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jc&catjc&cat member
    Another vote for baby supermart in broomall. We tried Norman's too. In fact, we found what we liked at baby supermart and called Norman's for a price. They couldn't beat the baby supermart price. It's worth the ride from jersey for you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Baby supermart as well.... Do you get the clipper magazine they often have coupons
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    HUGE rave for Kid n Kribs in Wayne and the owner Larry. Excellent service, he beat the price from another store and the follow through was great!
    2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Got mine on Amazon.com.  Had a great experience with them.  I had some issues with the crib itself and they were fabulous.
  • Options
    We got ours at Baby SuperMart in Broomall, PA. They had incredible prices on very nice furniture...plus they deliver to a large area - we are like 45-50 minutes from there and they assemble.
  • Options

imagejc&cat:
    Another vote for baby supermart in broomall. We tried Norman's too. In fact, we found what we liked at baby supermart and called Norman's for a price. They couldn't beat the baby supermart price. It's worth the ride from jersey for you.

Ditto this as well!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"