LGBT Parenting
Options

*Two*

hope your u/s today shows some nice big follies!!

Re: *Two*

• Options

Thanks!! It did! Smile  The little dudes grew a lot in just 48 hours.  I went from 14, 14, 17 to 17, 19, 23 - I'm very happy with those sizes.  They'll grow a bit more post trigger so there's a good chance all three will release eggs. My lining is good and my CD10 b/w was where it should be (E2 394).  They took blood again today so we can make sure we're still good and that the E2 number has increased.  I triggered there at the office and we'll go in tomorrow morning for the IUI.

At this point I'm feeling really hopeful about the entire process (not just this cycle).  My body is doing everything it should and all of my numbers/counts have been good.  The clo.mid did it's job without giving me s/e.  So for now I'm under the assumption that for us it's just a matter of timing and luck.  Will this be it? Who knows, but I'm remaining hopeful for now Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

yay!!! great! i'm so excited for you and definitely have great feeling about this month :)

curiosity question:  with follies that size and likelihood of releasing, what are your chances for multiples?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagectbride08:

yay!!! great! i'm so excited for you and definitely have great feeling about this month :)

curiosity question:  with follies that size and likelihood of releasing, what are your chances for multiples?

Most sources say that clomid only increases the chances of multiples by 10%. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    What great results... good luck with your IUI tomorrow!

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Options
    Best of luck!  Great numbers, yes?  Hope all goes well for you, our distant nesties in trying.
  • Options
    Hooray for great numbers!! Good luck!
    Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Wishing you the best for tomorrow! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"