Missouri Babies

GTG on Sunday, June 7th

Hey girls,

I'm sorry that I dropped the ball on this.  My new job has been extremely demanding of my time!  April/May are our busy times and I don't even have time to get on the internet anymore plus everything I do on the internet is logged by the organization so my weekly check-ins have disappeared (if someone would take over that would be great)!  It makes the day go by so much faster when you're busy though.  It should calm down after a bit but if you guys don't see me for awhile that's why.

I would like to go ahead and schedule a GTG this Sunday the 7th.  I was thinking at noon we could meet in front of the Cheesecake Factory and have lunch together?  Please let me know as soon as possible if you will attend so I can let them know we will need a big table with room for plenty of high chairs/carseats Stick out tongue

Again, I'm sorry that this is so last minute but I hope some of you can still make it!

Re: GTG on Sunday, June 7th

• That will work for DS & me. We're talking about the Cheesecake Factory on the Plaza, right? Thanks for planning, Molly! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I would love to come, but I am not sure if it will work out. DH is working and my girls are starting to get too heavy to carry them both in their carriers at the same time, especially for a distance like to and from the parking structure and I am not sure my stroller will fit through their doors. Bummer. I will keep thinking about it and see if there is a way I can make it work. Thanks for putting this together though Molly.?
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imageMelZull:
    I would love to come, but I am not sure if it will work out. DH is working and my girls are starting to get too heavy to carry them both in their carriers at the same time, especially for a distance like to and from the parking structure and I am not sure my stroller will fit through their doors. Bummer. I will keep thinking about it and see if there is a way I can make it work. Thanks for putting this together though Molly.

Hey Melzull, I want you to come and bring your gorgeous girls! ?I know how heavy one carrier was so I can't imagine trying to carry two! ?Would you be willing to let me help you? ?You could call me on my cell when you arrive and I'd be happy to help you carry one of the car seats. ?Just let me know and I can email you my number. ?Just let me know. ?I understand if it won't work but I'd love to meet both your cuties!?

• Yes, it will be the Cheesecake Factory on the Plaza! ?Sorry, I forgot there are two : )

• I would love to go but church doesn't usually get out until 12:30 or so.  I will check with Matt and see if he would be up for the earlier service.
  • We won't be able to make it.  We are taking DS to see Thomas the Train this Sunday.  Have fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"