Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

My upstairs is like a Vicks factory

Both girls are really congested, so I have a Vicks vaporizer thingy in Kelsey's room and we bought a waterless Vicks nightlight dealy today for Teagan's room.  I walked upstairs a bit ago to check on them and I could smell the Vick's halfway up the stairs.  Hopefully it works.

Re: My upstairs is like a Vicks factory

• Options
    that's my apt tonight lol. we bathed p in johnson's vapor bath and then rubbed his chest down with vicks baby rub. my dh told him that he smells like a rave earlier lol.
  • Options
    LOL!  I put some baby vicks rub on Kelsey's chest tonight too...first time I used it.  I am so tired of her being congested.  I had to have DH hold her head so I could suction her nose.  She sees that suction bulb and FLIPS.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i finally figured out a way to suction his nose without him acting like i'm killing him. i give him a toy to play with and make silly noises while i'm going after his nose with the bulb and he doesn't fight as much. it only took me 3 days to figure out lol.
  • Options
    I will have to try this trick of yours.  It seriously makes me want to cry when she freaks like that. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"