Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

NTR: My contract with BFF

So, I heard on an episode of NCIS, this woman said "I run when I get stressed". And I thought outloud "damnit, I want to be like that!" So, my best friend (also roommate) came up with a contract. I told her she needed to remind me that I'm fat, and that she wont be in trouble, so she said she wanted that in writing. So in good fun, we did. Wink

"I, ______ promise to tell you that you're fat. I also promise to make you get your butt up from the computer chair or couch, and make you do any form of exercise my mostly thin self feels like doing at the moment. I also promise to make us do something, even if I don't even remotely feel like doing so.

You, Amanda ____ promise to not terminate our friendship when said "fat" comment is made, because it was your idea. You also promise to put 100% effort into said exercise, because you want the "fat" comments to not have to be made anymore, and you want to run when you're stressed, which is a lot!"

Hopefully this works, and I can get my fat behind to lose some weight.I want to lose 60 pounds (no more than that). And I'm not taking the stinking diet pills. And it was all in good fun....don't worry, I'm not depressed about my weight, just honest :)

imageimage
Breleigh & Mason

Re: NTR: My contract with BFF

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"