Multiples

how great is it to feel your babies moving?

so, you go through all these annoying symptoms and feel like crap... then, you feel your babies move... and it makes everything better for that moment... or two! i don't know what i would do without their reminders of what this is really all about!!! and when my tummy makes strange shapes... that just makes me laugh!

Re: how great is it to feel your babies moving?

• I know, I absolutely love feeling them move!  It makes all of my worries and gripes go away!!!
  • Hey, you are only a few days ahead of me!  I am 30 wks tomorrow!  Dr. appt on Tuesday, yea!
  • Loading the player...
  • Not only is it great to feel them move, but to have the wonderful experience of feeling each individual baby move and possibly know when they are interacting with each other!

What's really awesome is I remember my little guy was a crazy rib kicker and my little girl was sort of a somersaulter... and now 4.5 months later, Bennett enjoys his kick time and the jumpster, and Reese loves to roll around on the floor. 

No surprise there, right? Wink

• #6#6 member
    It was amazing both times and I miss it soooo much.  The only thing better is holding your babies!  :)
  • It was so amazing, I only wish I embraced and relished in it more. I was so afraid something was going to go wrong that I didn't want to get too close so I really didn't get too into it all until it was almost over. I miss it and can't wait to do it again!!!
    photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
  • I am in awe when these babies move. It's just nuts to watch the way my belly re-shapes when they are in motion. Though, I've noticed they are busy at my bed time which I hope they grow out of!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I miss that Crying
  • I love it!  I'm still trying to get used to it a little bit, but I love that feeling
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"