Babies on the Brain
Options

I don't want to sleep in bed with DH tonight

I love cuddling with him normally, but lately I just can't get comfortable next to him.  He's also been snoring more (and has already started - I can hear him in the other room).

I don't know where else to sleep though.  We have a recliner and the dreaded couch. 

This sucks!

Tori 10.10.09 / Callie 9.14.10 / Callie's Epilespy Journey

Re: I don't want to sleep in bed with DH tonight

• Options

:(  That sucks!  I would have DH sleep on the couch, since you're KU...haha.

I noticed the Brewer glove - do you live in WI?  I love the Brewers - I've been to four games so far this season.  :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wake him up and show him to the recliner!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageKrista6/18/05:

I noticed the Brewer glove - do you live in WI?  I love the Brewers - I've been to four games so far this season.  :)

Yep I'm in the Milwaukee area.  You?

• Options

imageKateMW:
    Wake him up and show him to the recliner!

He'd be so pissed - lol!

• Options
    are you the person i talked to about the glendale/whitefish bay/shorewood area?
  • Options
    imageMaxOrTori:
    imageKrista6/18/05:

Waukesha.  DH and I grew up here.  Did you watch the game today?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageidkmybffk8:
    are you the person i talked to about the glendale/whitefish bay/shorewood area?

Nope, not me - but if you got Milwaukee questions let me know.  I was born and raised here.

• Options
    imageKrista6/18/05:
    imageMaxOrTori:
    imageKrista6/18/05:

Cool I used to work in Waukesha.  I did watch the game.  DH was actually there - he even got the coveted Hoffman bobblehead.

• Options
    i lived in shorewood from birth up until a little after my 18th birthday
  • Options

imageidkmybffk8:
    i lived in shorewood from birth up until a little after my 18th birthday

Really?  You escaped WI?  So jealous.  lol!

• Options
    don't be, lol. it took a military enlistment
  • Options
    ah, ok!
  • Options
    imageMaxOrTori:
    imageKrista6/18/05:
    imageMaxOrTori:
    imageKrista6/18/05:

Cool I used to work in Waukesha.  I did watch the game.  DH was actually there - he even got the coveted Hoffman bobblehead.

I'm so jealous!  I was at the game on Friday, but that wasn't a bobblehead day.  :(  I did get Ryan Braun's bobblehead earlier this season though!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"