Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

sorry.. this is a stupid question

What do I need to take with C to daycare tomorrow??
(it's her first day - I am so freaking excited!!) 

Weeks worth of diapers
Wipes?
Milk
Blanket
Extra Outfit and Socks

Do you label your bottles?
Do you leave your car seat and diaper bag there?

What else do I need to bring or know?? This is stupid, I know...

Re: sorry.. this is a stupid question

• Options
    I would definitely label your bottles - I'd probably label everything lol.
    IMG_0888edit Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i would say yes to the wipes and yes label your bottles. i'd leave the car seat and diaper bag.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Em is at a small in-home daycare so I don't lable any of her stuff.  But if there are more kids I would for sure label.

Burp clothes, paci, uh...that's all I can think of.

I leave my car seat every day but mostly because DH drops her off and I pick her up.

• Options
    When I worked in daycare in NC parents weren't allowed to leave diaper bags in cubbies (stupid if you ask me but it was state regulation). I'd label bottles with name and date as well!!!
  • Options
    definitely everything you listed. ?our daycare gave us a checklist of everything to bring. ?we had to bring a crib sheet too. ?def label the bottles - they don't require it but its recommended. ?
  • Options
    Our daycare labeled his bottles and I put his initials on everything else.  He has a cubby where they keep his extra clothes, bibs, and blankets.  I bring in a big pack of diapers and wipes and a can of formula.  Once they start getting low, they let me know, so that I can go get more.  I also had to supply my own diaper cream and fill out a form stating that it is okay for them to use it as needed.  I also wrote out his routine and what he likes to do.  I also leave his carseat there.  I do not use a diaper bag.  If DS needs more clothes I just bring them in and put them in his cubby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"