Parenting
Options

Kevschickee - WDYT about this abortion scenario

2»

Re: Kevschickee - WDYT about this abortion scenario

• Options

imagegoodheartedmommy:
    That said, I did consider abortion with Maile and have said I would consider it in the future if I got pregnant again.

Um, seriously, get your tubes tied then and have your H get the snip. To flippantly say you'd abort "if you got pregnant again" is just disgusting.

I was the BEST mom....until I became a mother. Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagevccake:
    imageIsabella T.:
    imagevccake:

r9 and PMQ: the grammar and spelling thing is tiresome. I'm an English major and I always laugh when other English majors get their panties in a wad about such things.The history of the English language teaches you language is dynamic. I know many people who are smart and successful and cannot spell. Intelligence or lack of is not neccesary determined by your grasp of the English language or your ability to use syntax and grammar.

Also, I feel like you are trying to say 'oh, she's so dumb, look at her grammar and spelling, that must be why she believes this or that.'  really?

again, i don't agree with kevs (and if I did agree with her, i'd say it without caring if I got flamed) but c'mon now...

English major, smenglish major.

What I find tiresome is people who make excuses for poor grammar, spelling and syntax errors. How lazy do you want to be exactly? Should we all just throw a bunch of letters together to spell a word and hope that the reader can figure out what we're trying to say?

The written word represents your ability to communicate effectively in a written format. And yes, poor spelling does reflect upon your intelligence.

By the way, the correct word is "necessarily" not neccesary (which was not spelled correctly in the first place).

and you know she is lazy? what if a poor speller is learning disabled? should that person give you a heads up  as not to insult you with her laziness? 

I wasn't talking about kevs. I was talking about you and your defense of poor spelling and grammar skills.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageLeoChic:

imagegoodheartedmommy:
    That said, I did consider abortion with Maile and have said I would consider it in the future if I got pregnant again.

Um, seriously, get your tubes tied then and have your H get the snip. To flippantly say you'd abort "if you got pregnant again" is just disgusting.

What's disgusting is your post.  Keep your nose in your own uterus.

• Options
    imageIsabella T.:
    imagevccake:
    imageIsabella T.:
    imagevccake:

r9 and PMQ: the grammar and spelling thing is tiresome. I'm an English major and I always laugh when other English majors get their panties in a wad about such things.The history of the English language teaches you language is dynamic. I know many people who are smart and successful and cannot spell. Intelligence or lack of is not neccesary determined by your grasp of the English language or your ability to use syntax and grammar.

Also, I feel like you are trying to say 'oh, she's so dumb, look at her grammar and spelling, that must be why she believes this or that.'  really?

again, i don't agree with kevs (and if I did agree with her, i'd say it without caring if I got flamed) but c'mon now...

English major, smenglish major.

What I find tiresome is people who make excuses for poor grammar, spelling and syntax errors. How lazy do you want to be exactly? Should we all just throw a bunch of letters together to spell a word and hope that the reader can figure out what we're trying to say?

The written word represents your ability to communicate effectively in a written format. And yes, poor spelling does reflect upon your intelligence.

By the way, the correct word is "necessarily" not neccesary (which was not spelled correctly in the first place).

and you know she is lazy? what if a poor speller is learning disabled? should that person give you a heads up  as not to insult you with her laziness? 

I wasn't talking about kevs. I was talking about you and your defense of poor spelling and grammar skills.

lol, and that matters if its not kevs in particular?

• Options
    imagevccake:
    imageIsabella T.:

lol, and that matters if its not kevs in particular?

IT'S.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"