TTC After a Loss
Options

Luvsbunny

Whatever happened with the Femara and IUI? 

Thank you TTCAL and IF board. "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Miscarried December of 2008, Ectopic Pregnancy November of 2009

IVF #1 = BFN | IVF #2 = BFP: 9dp5dt (399), 14dp5dt (2489)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" Philippians 4:6,7
Image and video hosting by TinyPicIn loving memory of MrsTyson's precious Julia

Re: Luvsbunny

• Options

Hi! Well, not sure how much you know but my last RE visit he told me to wait 1 more cycle.

I called my OB to get referral for another RE but turns out OB is sick and I haven't heard from her yet bc of it :(

Today I started bleeding. Looks like cd1 although it is cd17, no + OPK. SO I am completely lost, can't wait for tomorrow, hoping I can talk to RE, nurse or my OB.

My body just seems like it does not want a baby.

So now I have just opened yet another wine bottle and am waiting for my chinese delivery.....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Uggh!  ::shaking head::   I don't know what to say. 

Luciana, honestly, good luck!  I know this has been a long and bumpy road for you.  I truly hope it smooths out and that you get your BFP, and carry your baby to term.  I mean that!

Thank you TTCAL and IF board. "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Miscarried December of 2008, Ectopic Pregnancy November of 2009

IVF #1 = BFN | IVF #2 = BFP: 9dp5dt (399), 14dp5dt (2489)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" Philippians 4:6,7
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicIn loving memory of MrsTyson's precious Julia
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"