3rd Trimester
Options

Aww... the end is getting near

It is so crazy to me how fast this has gone by! FI took me to the store last night to get the last few things I need for my hospital bag, and today we put the car seats in our cars and will be getting them inspected tomorrow morning. It doesn't seem real that there's only a few more weeks left until our son will be here. This brand new life that was never there before. Crazy.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Aww... the end is getting near

• Options
    I hear ya.  DH and I had the "Wow!  I can't believe..." talk during dinner.  I need to go get the carseat.  Hmmmm.  Maybe this week.
  • Options
    I know how you feel. 13 days seams like a lifetime. How have you been???
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am soooo excited to see pics of your LO!!! As your LB I expect to see pics and have an update ASAP :) Good to hear your bag is almost complete! Seems surreal now but once you have your baby in your arms it all just comes together!
  • Options
    DH and I were just talking about this today.  We figure we really have just over a month until our LO is here.  DH was pretty much in shock about the whole thing today.
  • Options

I'm still in denial at how little time I really do have. I have to take a lot of meds and put them into a pill holder for the week every Sat night, and it amazes me how fast I get to the end of the week and have to do it again. It is just FLYING by! Everyone that has seen me this past week has said I look like I'm about to pop. Makes me giggle. It will be interesting to see if I make it to my DD or not. Since day 1 I've said I won't.

It is so surreal, but I can not wait! Smile and KR don't worry, I have your number on speed dial. The order is: FI (if we aren't at home), Mom, KR, IL's and then text everyone else.  Haha.

• Options
    imageRubyRed1085:

I'm still in denial at how little time I really do have. I have to take a lot of meds and put them into a pill holder for the week every Sat night, and it amazes me how fast I get to the end of the week and have to do it again. It is just FLYING by! Everyone that has seen me this past week has said I look like I'm about to pop. Makes me giggle. It will be interesting to see if I make it to my DD or not. Since day 1 I've said I won't.

It is so surreal, but I can not wait! Smile and KR don't worry, I have your number on speed dial. The order is: FI (if we aren't at home), Mom, KR, IL's and then text everyone else.  Haha.

O.o. I'm before the IL's LOL woot woot!!!! :)  

• Options

Yay! I'm so excited for you!!

• Options
    How exciting! I am not as far as you but I feel the same way! Can't believe how fast it has gone!
  • Options
    imagekrstokes:

Haha hell yeah you are! I don't want them anywhere near me when the time comes. Bad enough they are staying up here next weekend... yeah, he finally put his foot down and they are no longer allowed to stay at our apartment when they come. I told him I was sick and tired of being expected to give up my bed so they had a place to sleep when they came up. Um no thank you, stay in a hotel! Plus I think I would literally rip his sisters face off if she was anywhere near me when I went into labor!

• Options
    imageRubyRed1085:
    imagekrstokes:

Haha hell yeah you are! I don't want them anywhere near me when the time comes. Bad enough they are staying up here next weekend... yeah, he finally put his foot down and they are no longer allowed to stay at our apartment when they come. I told him I was sick and tired of being expected to give up my bed so they had a place to sleep when they came up. Um no thank you, stay in a hotel! Plus I think I would literally rip his sisters face off if she was anywhere near me when I went into labor!

OMG... all hell would break loose if I was asked to give up my bed for anyone LOL! Glad to hear he put his foot down- GO FI! So do you have everything ready for LO? 

PS- I was feeding Kailynn the other day in our computer chair (we didn't get a glider yet ;( )and I thought about how comfy yours looked when you sent me the pic... we are going to BRU next week hahaha!!!  

• Options
    imagekrstokes:

OMG... all hell would break loose if I was asked to give up my bed for anyone LOL! Glad to hear he put his foot down- GO FI! So do you have everything ready for LO? 

PS- I was feeding Kailynn the other day in our computer chair (we didn't get a glider yet ;( )and I thought about how comfy yours looked when you sent me the pic... we are going to BRU next week hahaha!!!  

Haha, I mean when he wasn't home, it was fine, sorta. I just slept in the babies room on the twin bed. No biggie. But now.. Oh HELL no! But no, not everything is ready.. almost! I have my family's shower this coming Sunday. Should get most of the stuff I need then, and then I will be set. I really can't wait until that shower. It's going to be a blast! 

And YAY for a new chair! Lol I love my chair, I could/have fallen asleep in it so many times. I love it. Hopefully you get a good deal on one!!

• Options
    I am hoping for a good deal... keep your fingers crossed. I WILL NOT come home until we have a chair! Glad to hear you are excited for your shower. Hope you get some really good gear!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"