Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

feeling a lot of pressure..(and a poll!)

..in my Ute.

Its only 3dpiui...this is going to be a loooooooooooooong 2 weeks!

On a completely different subject:

What is your favorite wine and by who??? (i want to start collecting)

10-8-12: Grant is born!! Now a family of 5! 2-3-12: Totally unexpected BFP!! 12-10-10: Vera and Nora are born! *Beta#1(13dpFET):262*~ *Beta#2(20dpFET)4,835 TWINS!!!!!*~*Beta#3(@6wks)11,032 TRIPLETS!!!!! Baby A h/b: 109. Baby B h/b 112. Baby C h/b *praying* 4-6-10: FET (2 ET)....BFP 1-15-10: IVF (2 ET)..... BFN (1-28) 1-12-10: ER! 21 eggs! 10 to keep, 11 to donate :) 8-11-09: IUI #4 (FSH hCG) BFP .... 9-08: C/P 6-19-09: IUI #3 (FSH hCG) BFN 5-28-09: IUI #2 redo (FSH hCG) BFN 5-08-09: HSG: All clear! 4-21-09: IUI #2 canceled (clomid reaction) 4-1-09: IUI #1 (natural) BFN 9/08: S/A less than 5mil (10% mobile) -varicoseal surgery to fix...results worth it! 5/06: Endometriosis surgery 9/07: off of BCP A rejection is Gods protection. A dissapointment is His reappointment

Re: feeling a lot of pressure..(and a poll!)

• Options
    Oh I wish I could help, my favorite wine is homemade. My FIL makes all kinds of different wine and I get to collect. And my other favorite wines are from a local winery. I'm sorry I'm no help.
  • Options
    Chateu St. Michelle Reisling...Yummy
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

any red by Yellow Tail because:

- they have lots of cool mixes (like shiraz-cab)

- it's affordable

- they sell it in the big bottle

- it's goooood

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageKara5109:
    Oh I wish I could help, my favorite wine is homemade. My FIL makes all kinds of different wine and I get to collect. And my other favorite wines are from a local winery. I'm sorry I'm no help.
    Again, you have openly admitted on here that you are 19, and yet constantly talk about how much you drink. So smart.
  • Options
    mkemilymkemily member

Ok, I'm really cheap when it comes to wine. I get the White Zinfindale by Sutter Home from Wal-Mart.

I hope the 2 weeks fly by! Good luck!  

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageloloindiego:

any red by Yellow Tail because:

- they have lots of cool mixes (like shiraz-cab)

- it's affordable

- they sell it in the big bottle

- it's goooood

Yes  I second that!!

• Options
    My favorite wine is by a local winery in Rancho Cucamonga. It is Wine-A-Rita. It is so delicious. I also like Stella Rosa and I have seen that at different wineries.
    Lapband wife wanting a baby since 2008. 162lbs lost...30 more to go.
  • Options

imageKara5109:

Ok seriously, have some drinks underage once in a while is one thing, but having a favortie wine at age 19? C'mon now....that is just ridiculous

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageRhonie82:
    My favorite wine is by a local winery in Rancho Cucamonga. It is Wine-A-Rita. It is so delicious. I also like Stella Rosa and I have seen that at different wineries.

holy crap, I grew up in Rancho Cucamonga - right down the street from the winery !!! Are you from there?

• Options
    It's not so weird where I live and my FIL makes it so it's constantly coming to my house. I just drink at my house, I don't think anything is wrong with that.
  • Options
    imageloloindiego:

imageRhonie82:

holy crap, I grew up in Rancho Cucamonga - right down the street from the winery !!! Are you from there?

Really? Ok so have you been to the Wine Tailor? I love that place! I pretty much grew up in Rialto. Only lived in Rancho when I was a little kid. 

• Options
    imageRhonie82:
    imageloloindiego:

imageRhonie82:

Really? Ok so have you been to the Wine Tailor? I love that place! I pretty much grew up in Rialto. Only lived in Rancho when I was a little kid. 

I don't think I have.. is that the winery you were referring to? I grew up in Victoria.. I forget what the name of the winery is. Did you go to elementary or junior high in Rancho?

• Options
    imageKara5109:
    It's not so weird where I live and my FIL makes it so it's constantly coming to my house. I just drink at my house, I don't think anything is wrong with that.
    That's all fine and dandy, but this is like the 3rd time in 3 days that I have seen you jump in on a drinking post. Like, how hard are you trying here? Seriously.
  • Options
    imageloloindiego:
    imageRhonie82:
    imageloloindiego:

imageRhonie82:

I don't think I have.. is that the winery you were referring to? I grew up in Victoria.. I forget what the name of the winery is. Did you go to elementary or junior high in Rancho?

Wine Tailer is off of Vineyard and Foothill right on the corner. I went to school in Upland for K-4th grade.

• Options
    I'm not trying for anything. I don't only just in drinking posts I just comment in posts that I know something about.
  • Options

I will drink anything tasty, but these are things I consider collectable. We buy them each year. We don't really have a true cellar, but we buy enough to last us the year or less if we have parties. :) I drink mostly red and Champagne. I've started drinking a lot of French Whites, but I couldn't tell you the names of them to save my life.?

Ridge Lytton Springs { CA Zinfandel}

Quintessa {red meritage from CA}

Domaine Serene {Pinot Noir from Oregon}

DuMol {Pinot Noir from CA-Russian River}

?

?

?

• Options
    impressive! thanks girls!
    10-8-12: Grant is born!! Now a family of 5! 2-3-12: Totally unexpected BFP!! 12-10-10: Vera and Nora are born! *Beta#1(13dpFET):262*~ *Beta#2(20dpFET)4,835 TWINS!!!!!*~*Beta#3(@6wks)11,032 TRIPLETS!!!!! Baby A h/b: 109. Baby B h/b 112. Baby C h/b *praying* 4-6-10: FET (2 ET)....BFP 1-15-10: IVF (2 ET)..... BFN (1-28) 1-12-10: ER! 21 eggs! 10 to keep, 11 to donate :) 8-11-09: IUI #4 (FSH hCG) BFP .... 9-08: C/P 6-19-09: IUI #3 (FSH hCG) BFN 5-28-09: IUI #2 redo (FSH hCG) BFN 5-08-09: HSG: All clear! 4-21-09: IUI #2 canceled (clomid reaction) 4-1-09: IUI #1 (natural) BFN 9/08: S/A less than 5mil (10% mobile) -varicoseal surgery to fix...results worth it! 5/06: Endometriosis surgery 9/07: off of BCP A rejection is Gods protection. A dissapointment is His reappointment
  • Options

imageKara5109:

And exactly what part of TN do you live in, because around here it's odd.

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1Samuel 1:27 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Team Peeta Tag Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options

imageKara5109:
    I'm not trying for anything. I don't only just in drinking posts I just comment in posts that I know something about.

If you're 19 you shouldn't have the expertise to be posting in a drinking poll.

Like I said, I drank at 19 but the extent of my drinking knowledge was whatever they were pouring at the frat party on Saturday night.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageCalypso312:

imageKara5109:

And exactly what part of TN do you live in, because around here it's odd.

The scary part where it's OK to drink under age and play house??

• Options
    I love the lable Sterling and my favorite wine is a cabernet sauvignon, they make a lovely merlot too. HTH
  • Options
    tct1219tct1219 member

my favorite chiantis are bell'agio (in the basket) and da vinci. i don't drink white wine but louis jadot pouilly fuisse is good if you like dry. don't drink much champagne either but on special occasions i like krug.

• Options
    tct1219tct1219 member

imageKara5109:
    i know what you mean about drinking/ knowing about wines not being weird with you but you have to know that most people in our country aren't like that.

all of my close friends and their families have always been fine with teaching their children about wines and letting them drink it from a young age (including mine and dh's families) but it's not that common in general and most people don't think of it as a good thing. most of my friends i met in college (those outside the bubble of my high school) were not allowed to drink until they were 21.

• Options
    My favorites are anything by Radio Coteau (Pinot Noir & Syrah), Copain is also great, as is Ojai. Kate has a great list too...all of these are age-worthy which is good since if things go as planned you likely won't be touching them for a while!
  • Options
    14 hands cabernet
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image
    You fill me!!! Z! My BFP Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"