Parenting
Options

We are lowering our asking price on our house =(

We didn't want to do it, but the market here stinks and we don't want to lose another awesome house. We just want to sell it and get rid of it.

On the plus side, the strippers on the block moved out today and took their 4 pitbulls with them. (Legally here, it's one per home in thecity limits.)

We just found our dream home that I need to get.

Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image

Re: We are lowering our asking price on our house =(

• Options

I hope it works for you!

About a year ago our house was on the market.  We didn't even have one person come to look at it:(  It's a great house, everything is new and updated etc.  The time was just bad.  We even lowered the price and nada. I feel your pain. 3 of our "dream"homes went bye-bye for us.

Good news on the evil pit bulls

Michelle Mommy to Kayleigh, Audrey and Faith. image
  • Options

sometimes when you lower the price more ppl are interested and try to outbid each other and you end up with multiple offers and sometimes it is close to the asking price

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you!
  • Options
    Good luck! I hope it sells quickly!
    imageimage
    Alex (11/14/06) and Nate (5/25/10)
    "Want what you have, do what you can, be who you are." - Rev. Forrest Church
  • Options

It is hard.  We had our house on the market last year (and sold it!).  We listed it in January and had a good number of showings but no offers.  We decided in April to lower our price.  It happened on a Thursday and we were under contract to sell it the following Monday!

The right time and the right person will come along.  Good luck.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We are lowering ours as well :( I hate to do it, but we have to sell the house by the end of the year.
    Nia, Mom to Jayden Michael, Born 12/04/06, Adopted 12/07/06
    And Elias Parker, Born 3.5 weeks early 12/20/2011 image
    FINALLY!!! After 7 years of infertility! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We've had to do that- twice. We are now the cheapest house in our neighborhood by $25K.

I can't afford to lower it any more and still be able to get a new house here in Annapolis.

<sigh>

AKA KnittyB*tch
    DS - December 2006
    DD - December 2008

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"