Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Poll: Does your baby have a name yet?

Inspired by Blueeyes ... and the fact that we're now 99.9% sure on our little guy's name, too ....

Does your baby have a name yet, or are you still deciding? Or if you don't know the sex, do you have it narrowed down to two? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Poll: Does your baby have a name yet?

• Options
    we are still deciding... having trouble agreeing on something we like.
  • Options
    We have our name, and it took a lot of work to get her considering the battle that I had with DH on nameing it after him , his dad and his grandpa....but we agreed on this name so we are sticking to it!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ENevENev member

We're 99.9% sure our baby boy will be Henry David Nev*****.

Henry because DH loves it and I've definitely come around to it the past few weeks. I think it's really cute and classic (even if it is rapidly rising in popularity.) There are NO boys' names I absolutely love, even though I've always wanted a boy first. And David is DH's name. 

It feels really good to (nearly) have this huge decision made!! 

• Options

We had a harder time with a boy name than a girl name (girl was going to be Avery Jean ...) but we are thrilled with our choice.

I especially love it bc I call him Jack.  I love the name Jack but DH said no.

• Options
    We have two boy names as possibilities, but are still looking. ?Our plan is to wait until we meet him to decide.
  • Options

DH and I both still love Gracen (Gray) Andrew. ?

?

• Options

We've known since before we knew we were having a boy that if we did, his first name would be Gabriel. My SO wanted Owen for his middle name, but with the last name beginning with D, he'd have the initials G.O.D., which wierded me out. 

We finally settled (well, I say settled, but really I put my foot down and insisted) on Charles for his middle name.  It's my SO's middle name, his dad's middle name, and the first name of his dad's only brother, who is deceased (and was his favorite uncle).  I really wanted a name with a family connection... and when my SO saw how happy choosing Charles for a middle name made HIS dad, he was glad I insisted. :)

• Options
    We are 99.9% set on Jackson, but we will probably spell it Jaxson. Jaxs for short. We can't decide on a middle name though. And I kinda wanna wait til I see him to know if he is a Jackson for sure.
  • Options
    We haven't really talked about it yet.  I have some ideas but I'm afraid to say them out loud.  It probably will come up more after the big u/s.
  • Options

No definite name yet and I could meet my little girl any day now LOL

We have a short list of names that we've agreed on, and we decided to wait until we meet her to decide for sure.

• Options
    We just found out the sex, so we are just starting to brainstorm.
  • Options
    We don't know the sex yet, but we have the names ready to go either way.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    MC #1- Jamie George 6/7/08, MC #2- Christian Aaron 1/15/09

BFP! 3/25/09 BETA 1 (4/7/09) -# 9659 BETA 2 (4/10/09) - # 19171 Born 12/6/09 - Our precious girl.

MC #3- Ashley Grace 2/15/11, MC #4- Amelia Noel 12/30/11
    MC #5- Antonio 9/8/12

BFP! 10/6/12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Girl names are too hard for us. We have gone through books and movies and whatnot to find something we like and we got nothing.

Boy names are pretty easy for us, not sure why, just are.

• Options
    Tonya_GTonya_G member
    Yes, if it's a girl. DH gets to pick the boy name (I got to choose DS's all by myself, so I figured I'd be nice and let him pick if we have a boy). He had picked Samuel during the last pregnancy, but won't tell me if he still likes that or wants something new. He says he'll think about it if we find out we're having a boy. If we have a girl, her name will be Liliann Ruth.
  • Options

We had the names chosen before we knew.  Our little boy is Preston Cole.

:)

• Options
    we've got a girl name actually 2 girls names and 2 boys names all picked out, it's a bit of a debate on which one is first choice though :)
  • Options
    Pretty sure his name will be Liam Henry! I'm pretty much 100% sure on Liam and I'm 50/50 with his middle name (mostly because SIL has used it for one of her kids - it's DH's middle name, was his father's middle name, and was his grandfather's first name).  I love the idea of Liam Fionn (pronounced Finn) and so does DH, but he may want to go the traditional route instead.  Either way, I like the name and feel content.
  • Options
    Since we don't know yet, we have finally narrowed it down... We have our names picked out!
  • Options
    Yes we had them picked out for a boy and girl while we were still dating! I was glad we agreed on them so long ago that way when we found out the sex it was easy.
  • Options
    This may change but for a girl we are both really liking Riley Anne.  For a boy it keeps changing but the winning name in my mind right now is Ryan James. 
  • Options
    Not yet! We are trying to decide amongst 3 girl names right now. It is such a big, tough decision!
    bfp #1 Fall 2008 ~ missed m/c 9w Baby Birthday  Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday  Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have a boy name for sure.  We have a tentative girl name picked out, but there is another one in the running, so it could change.  We're quite positive we're having a boy, though.
  • Options
    In my head...yes. ?We dont know the sex for sure yet and we're not 100% on names but I think I know the sex and I am pretty sure on what name we will end up going with so yes and no. ?Hows that for decisive?!
    accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • Options
    We haven't even talked about this yet. I am still trying to convince DH that we need to find out the gender. We didn't with our first, but I would like to this time around.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, we have a name.  Her name is Delaney :-)

1st pregnancy: m/c began 1/12/09 d&c 1/13/09 8wks. Baby stopped growing at about 6wks.

Delaney: Born 10/15/09

Gavin: Born 4/8/11

Baby #3: due July 10, 2014

• Options
    We have our name...
    BFP #1 = 12/23/08 M/C = 1/5/09 @ 6 w 0 d
    BFP #2 = 3/30/09 DD born 12/9/09
    BFP #3 = 5/17/11 EDD = 1/27/12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    18 months
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    No decisions yet.... we have a list of like 30 names that we can't decide between!!!  (mostly because I like 15 of them and DH likes the OTHER 15...) The problem is that DH and I have very different likes and dislikes when it comes to names (I like more non-traditional names than he does) and we already used the only boy's name we could agree on for DS.  I asked DS what he wanted to name his baby brother and he said "How 'bout Sheep?"  :)  So maybe we'll just go with that!!!  :)
  • Options
    If he would have been a girl, it would have been Ava Grace!  He will most likely be Nicholas David (David is dh's name, I love it, but we do not really want a jr.), our other name is Colin!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"