Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

F/U on Bread=fail

The bread was super yummy, but the crust was way to hard so I ate everything in the middle.

H has never had white bread and that is what I made and he did not like it. So my next challenge is to make wheat for him. I may have to do it next week though.

My life is so full of love! Lilypie First Birthday tickers Surviving The Wyoming Wind

Re: F/U on Bread=fail

• Options
    imagea.graves:

The bread was super yummy, but the crust was way to hard so I ate everything in the middle.

H has never had white bread and that is what I made and he did not like it. So my next challenge is to make wheat for him. I may have to do it next week though.

seriously??  wow.  I thought most kids grew up on wonder bread.

photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18
  • Options
    imageemsrdh03:
    imagea.graves:

I have NEVER had wonder bread. When I was little I ate white, but never that often. 

And yes H had never had white. He grew up on Wheat. 

My life is so full of love! Lilypie First Birthday tickers Surviving The Wyoming Wind
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagea.graves:
    imageemsrdh03:
    imagea.graves:

I have NEVER had wonder bread. When I was little I ate white, but never that often. 

I eat wheat now.  As a kid I ate whatever my mom bought.  I didn't realize Wonder Bread was so taboo

photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18
  • Options
    imageemsrdh03:
    imagea.graves:
    imageemsrdh03:
    imagea.graves:

I eat wheat now.  As a kid I ate whatever my mom bought.  I didn't realize Wonder Bread was so taboo

I guess it was. My family always wanted us to eat healthy. So did his. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"