Success after IF
Options

Anyone have a Bumbleride Flyer?

We are considering buying the Bumbleride, either the 2008 or 2009 but wanted to know what people thought of it. ?We live in the city, so would mostly be using it to walk around, not so much putting it in the car. ?We already have a Bob Ironman stroller for running, but because the front wheel does not pivot, it is very hard to walk with one handed, when just out for a stroll. ?My baby is almost 4 months old, but very small - only 10th%. ?We were looking at other options, like the Mutsy Spider, Quinny Buzz, or Joovy Groove/Kooper, but they say the baby must be >6months to use. ?And since he is so small, I worry that he may not fit in it when he does get to 6 months! ?Thanks!
TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone have a Bumbleride Flyer?

• Options
    I think kitty love has one.  her blog is wishingformymiracle.blogspot.com....i think
  • Options

I don't have it yet, but I am going to get it once Jacob gets a bit bigger.  We live in the city too, so it would be our out/walking stroller.  We would have a quick umbrella stroller for the car.

Allison
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    hi are you still looking for a bumbleride flyer? i have one thats only been used a few times. someone gave us another stroller and i dont have the room for both.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"