Parenting after a Loss
Options

Highlight of My Trip

The other day Yianni and I were playing on the bed.  He jumped on me, kissed me and started laughing.  He is very affectionate and loves to kiss DH and me.  When he wants to kiss DH, he opens his mouth really big as if he is trying to eat DH's nose.  So cute!  I'll take Yianni's adorable kisses over all the ports in Europe.   

Somewhere he learned how to stick out his tongue and smile in an attempt to be cute.  He only does this with women.  He is quite a flirt.  He knows how to wave and say hi.  In Portofino, he did all of these tricks and showed off his two new top teeth to the ladies working in a bakery; they loved him and gave him a piece of bread.  He carried it around for 10 minutes like a trophy.  I'm going to have my hands full with Mr. Casanova.

Tomorrow we start packing...bittersweet.  Thank goodness I have you guys to come home to.

Re: Highlight of My Trip

• Options

I'm so happy to hear you are enjoying your little man so much... he sounds like he'll have no problem making friends once you guys are home!

I'm sure it won't be easy to transition to life off the ship, but as long as you have your little guy, you guys will make it!  Big hugs.

• Options
    Yianni sounds so adorable, and yes he will be a handful with the ladies :)..  Does DH continue on or does he have some time off now?  May I ask what cruiseline?  dh and I LOVE to cruise, and hope to take ds soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would love to see some pics - your DS sounds soo adorable!
  • Options

imagechris21:
    Yianni sounds so adorable, and yes he will be a handful with the ladies :)..  Does DH continue on or does he have some time off now?  May I ask what cruiseline?  DH and I LOVE to cruise, and hope to take ds soon!

DH will continue on for the difficult part, North Europe.  He'll be home in early August.  DH works for a division of Celebrity.  I'm kind of scared to post more details since we have the "fraud" posters.  If you are my Facebook friend, I'll post pix of the ship and our trip when I get home.  Cruising is so nice and even more so with a baby.  You'll have a great time when you go.  :)   

• Options
    what a little flirt and such a world traveler already!
  • Options
    adorable!  I hope you got pics of all of this!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Options
    Oh how cute! He sounds like such a cutie pie.
  • Options
    What a little Romeo you have on your hands! Sounds like you guys had a great time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"