Multiples

!!groovygrl!!

I been on the couch the past 2 nights (or early mornings) too! ?I start off in bed half sitting up because of heartburn - depending on what I had for dinner - then lay down later...and then have been ending up on the couch. ?I find using the back of the couch to support my back has been very helpful.

Sorry to hear about your carpal tunnel - no advice with that though. ?Sounds miserable.

I'm so completely dreading work tomorrow, but I know the right thing to do is to at least try to go in. ?I feel it's not fair to my kids or my coworkers and my OB didn't give any restrictions.

Are you working right now??

?

Oh...did you guys do more work in your nursery? ?I remember you were having a tough time with the space, etc. ?I'm planning to post pics of ours later today after my mom comes over to help with the dust ruffles I want to make.?

Re: !!groovygrl!!

• Hi Sara!

It is funny to have so many things in common... LOL.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who ends up on the couch. I like it b/c I can sleep in more of a back position, propped up on several pillows, it is just easier/more comfy using the arm of the couch than trying to do that with the back of the bed! Last night I miraculously slept sort of ok- someone on my carpal tunnel post mentioned putting more than one pillow under her head which I thought would be weird b/c it seems like it would strain your back more but it actually worked well for me. But could not work tonight, who knows. I wore a wrist brace to bed on the hand that was bothering me more & feels 100% better today so I'm hoping that it will continue to help. Ugh!

I don't blame you for dreading work. I really hope you can hang out in a chair (maybe w/ feet up) and let them do their thing. At least (hopefully) high school students are somewhat understanding of that. I actually also teach but we were done in mid-May so I'm off for the summer and am soooo grateful for it. Being able to lie down if I feel like I need it is such a blessing, not to mention being able to get stuff done aroudn the house.

The nursery turned out ok! I don't know how to PIP but we ended up putting the 2 cribs back to back (headboard to headboard if that makes sense, they're convertible) with the short side against the wall. The ottoman for the glider is a bit in the way & leaves only a little room to walk b/w it and the crib so I think we might have to push it out of the way & pull it over to use it to prevent any accidental tripping w/ a baby in our arms! At first I was really overwhelmed by how it looked with all the furniture but it has grown on me & I'm ok with it! But, I'm back to square one with bedding b/c I really didn't like the stuff I had bought from RH in there, just too blah.... so I'm hoping to find something this week b/c it is really hard to decorate without a color scheme :).

Did you post pics? I need to go back & look...I hope the Dr Seuss theme is coming out well! THat is awesome that you can make your own skirts, etc, I cannot sew at all.

Hope school went ok today, no contractions or anything!!!!!!!!?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"