Preemies
Options

Happy Birthday Robbie!!

ijackijack member
I hope you have a wonderful day handsome boy :) And Trish I hope that you do too :)
Emma - March '08 Quinn - August '11
Need help with high fat food ideas? Chunky Monkey

Re: Happy Birthday Robbie!!

• Options

Happy Birthday Robbie!  I hope you have a wonderful day.

It's been a tough year but look how far you've come!  I hope the year ahead brings many more happy memories :)

• Options
    mcdevmcdev member
    Happy Birthday wishes to you, little man! ?Congratulations on surviving the year, Trish!
    Claire Avery born at 32 weeks on 10/25/06 Keira Leigh born at 27 weeks on 4/29/08
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks guys!

Robbie had a rough night.. He

s having a reflux flare up and just finished puking his guts up like nothing I've ever seen. I tried to tell him he's a year old now andshould have outgrown this, but he's not listening.

• Options
    I'm sorry he had a rough night.  I hope his day is better and you all get to enjoy his birthday!
  • Options
    Happy birthday Robbie
    Conceived twins with IVF January 2008. Lost baby a at 20 1/2 weeks due to premature rupture of membranes and held onto baby b. Baby b (Brandon) born at 26 weeks and 1 day on July 5, 2008. Wesley born full term on June 29, 2011. My blog http://karenandstu.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • Options
    Happy birthday Big Boy!  Hope all your wishes come true!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    IVF 1=BFP, beta #1 8dp5dt 24, beta #2 12dp5dt 50, beta #3 14dp5dt 88.9
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Weishaars' World
  • Options
    AidgeAidge member
    Happy b-day buddy! May this year bring you (and your parents) happiness, tons of growth, and love all around. :-)?
  • Options
    poor pumpking! i hope he feels better soon and has the best birthday ever!!!
  • Options
    hailiehailie member

Happy Birthday!!! Hope your day was wonderful!!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Happy Birthday Robbie!

You have made your parents so happy.  Keep up the good work little man!

• Options
    Happy bday Robbie and happy day mom and dad.  You should be so proud of your family for all you have come through this year.  CONGRATS to you all!
  • Options
    Happy birthday Robbie!?
  • Options

Happy birthday,amazing little man! I hope you started to feel better and had the best day yet.

Tricia, you've done one hell of a job! I know it's been a hard year, and look at what you have to show for it. You're amazing,

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"