Multiples
Options

triplet stroller

what are my options??? i love the peg perego and it accomidates the infant car seat Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30. is there any other options that accomidate the car seats???

tia

Re: triplet stroller

• Options
    pea-kaypea-kay member

there is the tripe decker that holds three graco snugrides or three evenflo infant seats. (there are two different frames, you'd buy the one based on which car seats you have.)

we had both strollers. i loved the Peg, but we didn't use it that much, it's just so big. maybe if we'd had it in the beginning (we had the TD) but mostly we used a single and a double.

How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Options
    We also had the triple decker and it was nice because it can easily fold up. We also had a double snap n go and a single. We know just have a double and a single.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have the Peg and I loved it in the beginning and still like it now.  It fits really easily into my truck (Yukon XL), which is something to think about.  I have heard of people needing to take a wheel or two off just to fit it in the car and I don't think I would want to deal with that for daily use.

• Options
    We also have the Peg and I LOVE it. Been using it since birth and will till they out grow the toddler seats. I think it's well worth the investment since you can use it at birth with the infant seats and continue well on into toddler-hood.
  • Options
    I have the peg and love it. For the first 9 months i used the triple decker and loved that, i was sad when my babies were too big for it.
  • Options
    We have a triple jogging stroller, which of course would be impossible for shopping b/c it is so wide. Plus the girls still don't sit to well in it yet. We also have a double and single that we use all the time.
  • Options

thank you all for your input!! what a crazy journey!! to go from wanting a baby to be expecting 3 babies!!! i'm sooo glad we have this board!!! hopefully one day i will be able to help others too!!!

~ trisha

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"