Texas Babies

Best night so far!!

I put J down last night at 9:45pm without rocking him or anything and he fell alseep and STAYED asleep!  He woke up at 3am and 5am, but fell back alseep within a few min.  He was ready to eat at 6:30am!  Yesssss!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Best night so far!!

• That's great!  I hope he keeps it up for ya.
  • Niiiice! You mean he didn't eat from 9:45-6:30??!?! You've got a good thing going! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelauren&matt:
    Niiiice! You mean he didn't eat from 9:45-6:30??!?! You've got a good thing going! :)

Yes, that is right!  Guess my chunkster has learned how to hibernate at night!

• Isabella has been doing that sort of schedule for several weeks now.  She goes down about 9ish and wakes around 3...but she eats...then is up about 3 hours later for another feeding.  It seems to work...hoping that she will soon give up that 3am feeding though!!  LOL
  • imageMichelley1210:
    Isabella has been doing that sort of schedule for several weeks now.  She goes down about 9ish and wakes around 3...but she eats...then is up about 3 hours later for another feeding.  It seems to work...hoping that she will soon give up that 3am feeding though!!  LOL

James had been doing that too and I decided to stop feeding him between 12am and 4am - even if he woke up.  I would just help him back to sleep instead.  A couple weeks of that and he didn't need to eat in the middle of the night anymore.  That and the fact that he clearly isn't having trouble with his weight! LOL!!

• imageMichelley1210:
    Isabella has been doing that sort of schedule for several weeks now.  She goes down about 9ish and wakes around 3...but she eats...then is up about 3 hours later for another feeding.  It seems to work...hoping that she will soon give up that 3am feeding though!!  LOL

Elise *still* hasn't dropped that 3am feeding!!!! I hope you have better luck :) 

• Yeah, I don't think I'll give up that feeding until she is ready...she's so darn tiny as it is!  No one believes me when I say she's almost 3 months old!  LOL
  • Maybe it's a guy thing.... Ha ha!

I sure hope Elise stops her late-night snacking!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"