Austin Babies
Options

? for October Mommies

I have a question for anyone who had or is having a baby in October.  DH and I just moved here last fall, but I can't remember for the life of me what the weather was like in early October.  Our baby is due October 3rd, and I'm not sure what I should be dressing him in for those first few weeks.  I know it will still be kind of hottish, but where he'll be so little, should I still bundle him up?  Some of my family from back home in Maine has asked if they should be getting long sleeves vs. short sleeves and really light cotton vs. regular jammies and I don't know what to tell them.  Thanks so much ladies!

Re: ? for October Mommies

• Options
    Layna was born Sep 23 and it was still very hot out.  I just put her in a onsie most of the time, and didn't start with long sleeves until around November.  I did put her in a sleeper at night, though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My DD was born 10/5/07 and we brought her home in a onsie... it's pretty warm out still even in Nov. most of the time.  I would just drape my dd in a light blanket around the house when needed.  If they buy long sleeves definitely 3 month and 6 month sizes.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OK awesome!  Thank you ladies! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"