Austin Babies
Options

NBR: Help me find locally...

I've got a last minute gift to put together today.  Help me!

I'm looking for...

1) The "just married" flip flops that have the words on the soles so they leave words when you walk in the sand  (I'm thinking...Party City? David's Bridal? Alfred Angelo?)

2) An eye mask/beauty mask (for the airplane to block out light)

3) Earplugs (for the airplane - Home Depot? Lowes?)

4) Plain colored Koozies that are collapsible (Hobby Lobby?  Michaels?)

5) Travel candle in a tin (Bath and Body Works?)

I'm also open to any other suggestions of little things I could get.  The theme of the gift is "honeymoon survival kit".

Re: NBR: Help me find locally...

• Options

Target has the flip flops (or they did they last time we were in their bridal section... last year). And I'd imagine they have eye masks and ear plugs as well.?

Are you putting sun screen in the kit, and a beach towel? What about a disposable camera (even though I'm sure they'll be bringing a nice one), and a "Do Not Disturb" door sign?

Good luck!?

• Options

1. no idea

2. i think  Target would have that (they have the little travel section with stuff like that, neck pillows etc

3. Target and i think drugstores like CVS also would have them

4. not sure HL would probably have them

5. not sure?

maybe wet wipes, magazines (for the plane), sunscreen, 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Target has candles in tins.  They are kind of small and come in a package of six.  I am not sure about the other items, though it sounds like Target might be a good place to look!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

david's bridal has a section of little stuff like the flip-flops and i think masks etc.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I know HEB has earplugs.
  • Options

don't laugh but every time I go into Dollar Tree here in GT they have a fairly large bridal section which has those flip flops. ?And... drum roll... they are a dollar. ?:)

?

Jacob David (01/07), Matthew Isaac (12/08) & Kasey Elise (9/10)
    WEB
  • Options

1. Target has these in their $1 spot for $1! At least they did last week.

Mom to an almost 4 y/o and an almost 2 y/o. In process of growing our family through adoption.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"