Pregnant after 35
Options

remember me?

I just wanted to stop in and say hi....It's so great to see all these new faces here on this board too!! I feel so proud and nostalgic being though I was here for the origination of this board. How is everyone doing? It seems like everyone I know should be nearing the end.......

Re: remember me?

• Options
    Love lil dude's head band!!! I'm so sad that they didn't beat LA (sorry Laker fans, but Carmelo of Nuggets and LeBron of Cavs are my boys!!).
  • Options
    M.AmyM.Amy member

Hello,

I found this board after your birth so I don't think we crossed paths but I love your baby's outfit!! Go Colorado!

Amy

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi!  I remember you from ttc over 35! Congrats on your beautiful son!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    hello!  can't get over how cute your little man is!!  Not sure if you remember me... I was over on TTC+35 board for a while, but I am glad you checked in and that everything is going so well~  Yes
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    iluvtomiluvtom member
    Hi there- of course who cannot forget a fellow 35 pluser. I am glad you are ding well and your son is beautiful. I cannot believe how fast time has gone by....Best of luck and we can always use advice from new mommies here
  • Options

Of course I remember you! Glad you're doing well and Fletcher is quite the ladies man for sure!  I guess I'm nearing the end... 10 weeks to go and I'm sure they'll fly by?I have a lot to do!

Don't be a stranger, you hear? 

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options

WOW!  Look at the little handsome man you have there!  He's a cutie !  All good here, nearing towards the end and looking very much forward to it!  LOL  .... Please stay in touch.  Big Smile

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just want to say your little man is adorable! I remember when we were all talking about asking The Nest for a Pg After 35 board, now it's got many new members, it's great!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Options

I remember you! Glad to see your little man is here and healthy. This board is really a saving grace for the bump as the trimester boards can be so...well...young.

We have also decided to use this board as a parenting after 35 board until the bump gives us one so please come back and impart some wisdom. I am getting pretty close now and could use the input!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That is one of the cutest, kindest, most knowing expressions I have ever seen on a baby! ?:)
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"