Northern California Babies
Options

Is the Fertility Friend VIP membership worth it? nft

Re: Is the Fertility Friend VIP membership worth it? nft

• Options
    IMO no. The only tool I liked was getting to compare my current cylce with my past cycles and sometimes they gave it to me for free for a few days.
  • Options

I paid for it the first time and then was completely heart broken when my membership ran out and I still wasn't pg- another "milestone" to add to the book. I did appreciate the explanations and more in-depth information.

I had better luck with the CBEFM though it's significantly more $$$$.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I paid for it.  Whether it was worth it or not, I don't remember.  I did renew it at least once though so I guess I must have liked it well enough!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I don't think it is.  The only benefit is that if you are PG (or maybe even if you're not, I think they show it after you O), the VIP membership shows you your due date if you got PG that cycle.  Of course, there are a million other free sites that can give you that info.

I think the free membership does the job.

• Options
    Thanks ladies!  I know I'm doing everything "right" on my end.  I don't know why I feel like I need the extra confirmation.
  • Options
    I paid for it even when we were in treatment. I don't know why I felt it was necessary -- none of it got me pregnant.  And for me it totally fueled the fire of my obsession, which wasn't healthy.  The message boards were totally addictive.  Until my whole cycle group got pg many years ahead of me.  :(
  • Options
    I really appreciated the VIP membership.  But I'm OCD like that.
  • Options
    I liked the chart overlay thing, but that was about it. Then again, I really wasn't someone that should be charting so it didn't do me much good. People that don't ovulate with cycles that go one for months and months have no reason to chart. I have a years worth, though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"