Snarky and T-TTC
Options

an "I hate it when"

I hate it whenever DH calls me at work, which he only does when he wants to ask or tell me something so I start off pretty curious, he always starts with "Hey babe, How are you?" like he is just calling out of the blue.

Re: an "I hate it when"

• Options
    LOL. I talk to mine on AIM all day so no need for calls.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

DH and I don't talk during the day usually. Which I think is not the norm, but we never got into the habit of it, I guess.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    stayceestaycee member
    imageyogisunam:

DH and I don't talk during the day usually. Which I think is not the norm, but we never got into the habit of it, I guess.

this is us.   We used to all the time when we were dating and first married.   Now, I can't remember the last time we talked during the work day.

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options
    Mine always calls me and wants to discuss a bunch of personal stuff when I share an office and my boss sits one office away. Thanks H. Really.
  • Options

mine calls and wants me to look up phone numbers for him.

he works from home.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I work with mine, so we talk several times a day.  Sometimes work related, sometimes not.
  • Options

imagemurphyec:
    I work with mine, so we talk several times a day.  Sometimes work related, sometimes not.

DH would kill me if we worked together. He'd piss me off from time to time, but I wouldn't mind it. The only way that would happen would be if he starts the company he keeps talking about.

• Options
    Luckily DH and I are in different fields, so our work interaction is limited.  I do HR and he is IT.  So besides the occasional training coordination, we really don't see each other.  If we were in the same field, I can only imagine how bad it could get.
  • Options

My husband is on the phone all day, so he rarely calls me. Usually it's an e-mail.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"