Secondary IF
Options

Getting started and back on Met

I went to my OB today to get my referral to the RE.  I was afraid she'd want to try me with just clomid first, but she was very open to the idea of me going to the RE again.  She said he's going to put me on metformin right away, so she gave me a prescription.  She's right, but I really hate taking the stuff.  I have an appt with the RE next Friday to get started.  I wonder if he's going to do all the BW and HSG again.  I already have the diagnosis from before.  I suppose he'll want to check my tubes again. 

I'm excited, but nervous too.  I somehow feel like I'm betraying DD by doing this.  She's really all I'll ever need, but I want her to have a sibling.  It's irrational, I know.  Hopefully all goes well and it doesn't take 2 +years this time...

imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise

Re: Getting started and back on Met

• Options

Good luck with your RE appointment.  Let us know how it goes.

You aren't betraying your DD.  You would be giving her the best gift you can.  Family.

• Options

Im currently in the 2ww of my first FET (TTC # 2).  I felt the same way as you, betraying my DS.  I think that feeling is normal...but will go away soon!  I hope atleast!!

My RE re-did all of my bloodwork and tests.  I had to do the sonohysetrogram agan too.  My DH even had to do another semen analysis...even though we planned on doing a FET.  

Good luck TTC #2!   

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    GL!!!  Hope it goes better Smile  Keep us updated.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"