Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Follicles size 25 & 31

This is our first cycle TTC after our m/c in Jan.  Before I did 5mg Femara so they bumped it up this time to 7.5mg. We went in today for the CD16 u/s and are triggering tonight, but I had only two follicles. One of the right was 25mm and the left was 31mm. The u/s tech said these were most likely cyst but to trigger anyway, along with TI.  Anyone have follies this big? I'm still hoping and praying for BFP this cycle!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Follicles size 25 & 31

• Options
    That sounds awfully big, but mine never got over 15mm so I don't really know.
  • Options
    stayceestaycee member
    I always triggered at 18 - 20ish, so I've never seen any get that big.   Should they have O'd already on their own by now?
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I had 4 last cycle at around 24-26. After I triggered, I was uncomfortable in that region for  a couple days. Kinda achy and heavy.

Good luck.

• Options

The biggest I've ever had was 22.

Kind of a bummer that the guy said they're probably cysts. Were there cysts at your baseline??

?

• Options
    I once had a 27mm follie on a natural cycle.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    shotzieshotzie member
    I don't have any advice, just wanted to say hi, Jessica.  :)  I hope the follies aren't cysts and that this works for you guys.  Good luck! 
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options

imageshotzie:
    I don't have any advice, just wanted to say hi, Jessica.  :)  I hope the follies aren't cysts and that this works for you guys.  Good luck! 

Ditto that.

Gabriel Ross - August 24, 2009 * Vivienne Rose - May 1, 2012

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Blog

• Options
    this was our first u/s this cycle-only went in for an u/s because we wanted to make sure I had big enough follies to trigger. guess this cycle may be a bust :-(
  • Options

I would insist upon a baseline ultrasound with any medicated cycle. Are you working with an RE? If not yet, consider switching. ?

And, not necessarily a bust! Even if that bigger one is a cyst, the 25 may be an egg. And vice versa, even. You never know. ?

imageBorst-Plotz:
    this was our first u/s this cycle-only went in for an u/s because we wanted to make sure I had big enough follies to trigger. guess this cycle may be a bust :-(
  • Options
    gidgegidge member
    I've never had mine measured - I just wanted to pop in and say hi :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"