LGBT Parenting
Options

ICI #1 = BFN

Re: ICI #1 = BFN

• Options
    bummer...will be routing for next month!  Sorry.  I give you permission to pout if you would like!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagessg73:
    bummer...will be routing for next month!  Sorry.  I give you permission to pout if you would like!

thanks hon :) but, i'm actually fine - better than i've been these past few "limbo" days! Andrea's psyched that she gets to have a drink at the wedding we're attending tonight, lol.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagectbride08:

Andrea's psyched that she gets to have a drink at the wedding we're attending tonight, lol.

LOL! Way to look on the bright side Smile  I have a good feeling about try #2...!

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I'm sorry.  Tell Andrea she deserves two drinks - the first 2ww is hard!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Sorry that this first one wasn't it for you and Andrea. Now that we all have a BFN under our belts, we can move on to BFPs, right? Smile

Tell Andrea to have fun and enjoy the next two weeks. Drinks, excessive amounts of chocolate ice cream, deli meat sandwiches, and sushi (if she's in to that sort of thing) are all definitely in order!

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Options
    ah, well. i have to say, it was a bit of a relief to us to have that first try under our belts, too. it made us feel a lot more comfortable the next time around!
  • Options
    I'm sorry :-(
  • Options
    Sorry ct - enjoy your weekend...and onto the next!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"