Cincinnati Babies

**johnandkristin**

I have a 12.9 oz can of Similac Isomil Advance Soy Formula that I'd be more than happy to give to you.  I live in Eastgate; however, DH and I will be out your way, tomorrow, purchasing a car from the Auto Mall.  Actually, after that, we are stopping at hav2run's house to pick something up (LOL - so it sounds like it might turn into a Bump-fest...DH will LOVE me for this).  Any chance you'd want to swing by the Auto Mall between 4-5PM (or meet some other place, before or afterwards)?  Just let me know if that might work for you.

Re: **johnandkristin**

• That would be great! How convenient! What are your thoughts as to when to meet? I'd want it to be easiest on you because you're doing me a huge favor already!
    Photos taken by Becky Thompson
  • Perfect and I'm so glad that you can use the formula!  Well, we plan to get to the dealership (Kings Mazda) to start signing the paperwork around 4PM.  My guess is that we'll be there for at least an hour; and we'll be in the area until a little after 6PM (that's when I'm heading to hav2run's house, right down the street).  Therefore, anytime between 4-6PM should work (trust me, I don't mind being interrupted, during the ppwk process, for a few minutes to run outside and meet you).  Maybe it would be easiest for me to give you my cell phone number, that way you could just call me when you are heading out of your house and I can tell you where I am and we can figure out where to meet?  Email me at triciavb79@aol.com and I'll give you my contanct info.  Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"