South Florida Babies
Options

Baptism Pictures

Here's a link to Nadia's Baptism pictures for those of you that aren't on facebook!

https://www.studiobycarmen.net/pickpic/gallery/splash.php?gallery_id=46

Password: nadiabaptism495812

I love them!

Re: Baptism Pictures

• Options
    love the pics!  I meant to ask....did you coordinate your outfits with the
    G-d parents?  LOL!  It seems like you all matched!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Options
    The matching outfits was pure luck! LOL!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love them all! Nadia looked soo precious with her outfit and your shoes GIRLLLL- WORK IT!!!!  :::snaps snaps::::
  • Options
    It's taking me a while to scroll through them because I'm at work and I want to look at each one, but they are GREAT! :) You all look amazing, esp. Miss Nadia in her gown.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    the pictures are awesome!! Nadia looks beautiful (as usual!!!) and you look awesome!! I love your dress!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    she's so photogenic :)
  • Options

K just finished looked at them and they are GREAT! :) Carmen does such great work. The luncheon you had afterward looks amazing.

Who did the catering? The food looks delish!

• Options
    awwww! Nadia is such a doll. Great pictures! who did you use for catering? the presentation was beautiful.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The pictures came out great. Love them all.
  • Options

The station was a pasta station where each guest could pick their own pasta, sauce and ingredient and they cooked it for them. Very cool and a big hit. Catering was by Pasta Party www.pastaparty.tv The owner is Hugo and he is fabulous! They did the tables, chairs, tent, linens, tablewear, etc. Set it all up an hour before the event and picked it all up when it was over. I totally recommend them!

• Options
    Thanks Mari! The website is down. Do you happen to have their email address or phone number? I may want to use them for my baby shower.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I love her! I already commented on FB but have to say here - I AM SUCH A NADIA FAN! She is a-dorable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Everthing looks great!! Love Nadia's baptismal outfit and her 2nd outfit...the shoes and bow are adorable.  Btw, have to say, nadia's mom looked HOT w/those lovely green heels!!!
  • Options

imageMrsJessNJorge:
    Thanks Mari! The website is down. Do you happen to have their email address or phone number? I may want to use them for my baby shower.

Ditto Jess :) That sounds like a great idea and I'd love to have their info for future events.

• Options
    Beautiful pictures!! Thanks for sharing..I need to plan Chelsea's...
  • Options

Hi Mari,

Nadia's baptism pics are beautiful!!!!!

• Options
    Thanks guys! I posted contact info above!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"